Sunday, April 14, 2013

When the rostrum nike golf shoes when

"Nike Free Run 5.0 where only you have experience in dealing with invisible chariot, in addition, the battalion commander also explained as soon as possible so that you are familiar with the command business, so this task for you to command." I'll try, I can ask some special with it? "Since you are the mission commander, how to arrange the details of the task of course, is in your power." Zhao Yanping smile sit into the chair. "However, you want special equipment must be Nike Free Run 2 hand equipment job." Special equipment Nike Free Run 2, and a lot of what special equipment? "Zhao Yanping, his face filled with a curious expression. "I need some practice playing at night." Practicing playing at night? You will not want to take the practice playing Stealth chariot. "Zhao Yanping smile. "You guessed it." Practicing playing the Stealth chariot? "Zhao Yanping was just a joke and I did not think I really intend to use exercise and shoot Stealth chariot, Zhao Yanping wide mouth almost not close Long Lai.

"Invisible chariot, of course, not papered." I smiled. "However, do not know Nike Free Run 7.0 cloaking device can will light things invisible? If the answer is no, then Nike Free Run 2 can burst open night practice playing spreaders fluorescent powder, replace { K} point bright bright colors, "Zhao Yanping excited fist pounding on the table. "Practice playing the IPCs staining, and then immediately to the Nike Free Run 2 to a million artillery salvo?" Yes, the invisible chariot is dyed, it is no longer invisible chariot to aim will not be too difficult, right? "This is a good idea and I immediately sent for the supply officer for some practice playing! to Go Cardoze Aikou, the road from the other armored regiment serial full infantry infantry combat vehicles lined up a column, the chariot the connected four chariots row guard infantry fighting vehicle fleet around the entire fleet so raised billowing smoke, toward the Cardoze Aikou forward.

How to search for invisible chariot? This kind of thing really stumped me, I rely on super powers in the perception of the enemy's position, how can I teach infantry fighting vehicle length how to search for the enemy? Tell Nike Free Run with super powers to induction? However, I can not say "I do not know how to search for invisible chariot", so I had to just fabricate something. "Invisible chariot cloaking device only covers the body only, the IPCs trace the line still can not hide; somehow track traces of dust up there so when the Nike Free Run 2 see when the vehicle is in motion, or on the ground, it probably is IPCs ...... when I speak in front of the briefing room when these things even I do not believe that the bottom there are two dozen infantry fighting vehicle length attentively listen to me speech, fierce with a notebook to take notes.

Topics related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment